CRONER BUSINESS SUPPORT HELPLINE
Don't put business problems on hold
In addition to advice about employment law, human resource, health and safety and payroll, a wide range of commercial advice topics are included in this member only service.
Whenever you are going to take action or need advice on any of the following topics, contact Croner every time.
Why not? It's included in your membership and you don't need an appointment.
The Helpline is open Monday to Friday, 9am until 5pm.
Call Now - Corporate Members Only
Log in to display the Helpline telephone number and RLA reference number.
- Partnerships, LLPs and Sole Traders
- Rights, responsibilities and obligations
- Partnership disputes and dissolution
- Consultant, contractor and agency agreements
- Data Protection
- Data protection principles
- ICO notification requirements
- Data compliance
- Subject access requests
- Third party requests
- Medical records
- Equality or discrimination issues
- Intellectual Property
- Text, photographs, designs, websites, etc.
- Protecting trademarks
- Licensing of IP rights
- Licence disputes or other infringements
- Commercial Contracts
- B2B, self-employed and consumer contracts
- Terms of business and distance selling
- Quality of goods and services
- Guarantees and warranties
- Cancellations, termination or refunds
- Retention of Title
- Commercial disputes
- Late payment and debt collection
- Freehold or leasehold
- Access rights
- Boundary disputes
- Commercial leases
- Lease extensions
For landlord and tenant issues, please contact the RLA Advisors.
Croner also cover company, club and association law, insolvancy and Tort law.
I have Landlord Membership, can I use the helpline?
The Croner Business Support Helpline is only available to Corporate Membership holders. If you wish to upgrade your membership, please contact us on 03330 142 998.
Please note that any contract for the supply of goods/services will be made between you and the provider of the goods/services; not with the Residential Landlords Association Limited or any of its associated companies. The RLA has no liability in relation to any contract entered into by you as the RLA only acts as an introducer.