Free Insulation and boiler discounts from E.ON Energy
Get free insulation from E.ON Energy
Did you know that up to a third of heat can be lost through cavity walls and a quarter of heat can be lost through an uninsulated roof? That means the energy you spend your hard-earned cash on is literally escaping through the roof and walls.
Luckily, it's easy to reduce with cavity wall and loft insulation. Even better, E.ON Energy are giving it to you FREE.
The benefits of cavity wall and loft insulation:
- Reduces heat loss through your walls and roof
- You can save up to £275 on energy bills every year
- Boosts your property's energy-efficiency rating
Get £1,000 towards the cost of replacing your inefficient gas boiler
An old inefficient boiler in a poorly insulated home means you'll be spending far more on energy than you need to, up to £345 a year in a typical 3 bed semi.
Inefficient boiler offer
To help, E.ON Energy have got a new boiler offer for you. You could get £1,000 off our normal installation quote if your boiler is working, but it's an old inefficient boiler. You must also agree to have free cavity wall insulation installed first1.
You can easily spot an inefficient boiler. It's old, generally installed before 2005 and it'll have a metal or ceramic flue (exhaust pipe). Energy efficient A rated boilers have a plastic flue.
In order to qualify for funding towards energy saving home improvements from us you must:
- Own your home and also
- Someone living at the property who qualifies in one of the sections below:
A. Receive one of the following benefits:
- Pension Credit Guarantee Credit Element
- Income-related employment and support allowance (ESA)
- Income-based jobseeker's allowance (JSA)
- Income support Working and Child Tax Credits
- Universal Credit
OR B. Receive one of the newly introduced benefits:
- Armed forces independent payment
- Attendance allowance
- Carer's allowance
- Disability living allowance
- Severe disablement allowance
- War pensions mobility supplement
- Industrial injuries disablement benefit
- Personal independence payment
- Constant attendance allowance
OR C. Receive child benefits
On the condition that the claimant's annual income from all sources does not exceed the amount set out below:
For one qualifying child for which the person is responsible:
- For a single claimant - £18,500
- Member of a couple - £25,500
For two qualifying children for which the person is responsible:
- For a single claimant - £23,000
- Member of a couple - £30,000
For three qualifying children for which the person is responsible:
- For a single claimant - £27,500
- Member of a couple - £34,500
For four qualifying children for which the person is responsible:
- For a single claimant - £32,000
- Member of a couple - £39,000
1. Contact E.ON
Contact E.ON Energy Installation Services who will send you a Landlord pack to complete.
2. E.ON contacts your tenant
When you send your pack back to E.ON they will assess your application and contact your tenant directly to arrange a free property survey.
3. E.ON specialist visits
During the survey, specialist energy experts will undertake a technical assessment of your home and will explain what improvements are possible to help you comply with the upcoming regulations.
4. No Obligation Quote
E.ON Energy Installation Services will provide you with a no obligation quote detailing all the costs and funding available, along with finance options if required to help you spread the costs.
5. Installation complete
Your energy efficiency improvements are now complete!
If you would like to discuss the E.ON scheme, please complete the form below and someone from E.ON will contact you.
You can contact E.ON on 0330 400 1794 for more information.
Green Deal by Eco-Energi
Finance improvements via Green Deal fundingFind out more
PAYS by CityEnergy
ECO Funding for Off-Gas propertiesFind out more
Cavity Wall Insulation terms and conditions
- Installation is subject to survey and you will need to book your free Cavity Wall Insulation (CWI) and loft insulation through the Eco Affordable Warmth scheme.
- Taken from Energy Savings Trust, to view in full visit energysavingstrust.org/domestic.
- These are estimated figures based on insulating a semidetached gas-heated home. The average installed cost is unsubsidised. Figures are based on fuel prices as of April 2018.
Inefficient boiler terms and conditions
- Homeowners needs to have a mains gas non-condensing boiler rated D, E, F or G and unfilled cavity walls. Funding towards the cost of the boiler installation and insulation is available through The ECO Affordable Warmth scheme. Installation of the cavity wall insulation would need to be completed as part of the offer before the boiler is installed. Boiler would need to be installed within 6 months of the cavity wall installation.
- Savings information is provided from the Energy Saving Trust website and based on an average semi - detached household with an old boiler rating of G and requiring cavity wall insulation. Savings will vary depending on the size and thermal performance of your home. These are estimated figures based on fuel prices as of April 2018.
- Phone lines are open 8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday and 10am to 6pm on a Saturday. Calls from landlines and mobiles are charged at your local rate.