Energy funding ring-fenced for RLA members
We have secured £1.5 million of funded works from E.ON for our members to make energy efficiency improvements to their properties.
From the 1st April 2018, all privately rented properties must have an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) rating of E or above granting new or renewal tenancy agreements. To prepare for the fast approaching Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards (MEES) deadline we're working with energy company E.ON, to offer a range energy efficiency measures which can improve your properties EPC rating and achieve MEES.
If your property does not meet the required standards, this may prevent you from starting or renewing an existing tenancy. Let us help you now so that all of your tenants will be cosy and warm.
The benefits of cavity wall insulation:
- Reduces heat loss through walls
- Makes homes warmer and more comfortable
- Can save up to £150 on energy bills every year
- Boosts your property's energy-efficiency rating
Why Choose E.ON?
- We'll provide your cavity wall insulation free of cost (subject to survey and eligibility checks)*
- It will be installed by a team of experts
- We offer a 25 year guarantee covering the insulation product, giving you peace of mind
- It's quick and easy - the whole installation usually takes half a day
In an uninsulated home up to a quarter of the heat could be escaping through the roof. Insulating your loft is a simple and effective way to reduce heat escaping from your property helping lower your tenants' energy bills. They could save up to £135 per year off their annual energy bills*.
Why Choose E.ON?
- We can give it to you totally free when taken with cavity wall insulation
- All of our home surveys are free and no-obligation
- We'll deliver total peace of mind and a job done
- Trust our expert engineers to leave your home safe and spotless
Why Choose E.ON?
- No hot water or heat? No panic - we can install within 5 working days of you paying your deposit
- You can choose from flexible payment options*
- You'll get up to 5-years' manufacturer's guarantee*
- Trust our Gas Safe Registered engineers to leave your property safe and spotless
- Worcester Bosch boilers are A-rated with an efficiency level of 94% minimum
- All Worcester Bosch boilers are made in Britain
- Pick from a range of programmers, thermostats and filters for your boiler
Is my tenant eligible?
(subject to an assessment by E.ON)
Pension Credit - Guarantee Credit
Child Tax Credit or Working Tax Credit
Employment and Support Allowance (Income based)
Note: all tenants are eligible for boiler upgradesEnquire Now
1. Contact E.ON
Contact E.ON Energy Installation Services who will send you a Landlord pack to complete.
2. E.ON contacts your tenant
When you send your pack back to E.ON they will assess your application and contact your tenant directly to arrange a free property survey.
3. E.ON specialist visits
During the survey, specialist energy experts will undertake a technical assessment of your home and will explain what improvements are possible to help you comply with the upcoming regulations.
4. No Obligation Quote
E.ON Energy Installation Services will provide you with a no obligation quote detailing all the costs and funding available, along with finance options if required to help you spread the costs.
5. Installation complete
Your energy efficiency improvements are now complete!
Green Deal by Eco-Energi
Finance improvements via Green Deal fundingFind out more
PAYS by CityEnergy
ECO Funding for Off-Gas propertiesFind out more
* The offer is subject to tenants agreeing to an eligibility check - this information is needed to help manage the scheme and applicants' data and will not affect whether they are eligible for the measures described in the offer.
The scheme is administered by E.ON Installation Services Limited which reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time to new customers. If applicants have a survey booked in during the offer window the offer will be honored.
This scheme is available in England, Scotland and Wales and excludes housing association or council tenants, flats and maisonettes. All applications are subject to a home survey by the appointed installer (or company acting on their behalf).
Full Terms and Conditions will be set out in the contract with the appointed installer.
Cavity Wall Insulation - No costs will be incurred unless stipulated at or during home survey/risk assessment of property. E.ON shall supply a quotation detailing additional costs prior to acceptance and instruction by the contractor prior to commencement of works.
Lofts - Loft insulation will only be installed in conjunction with a cavity wall being filled and only where there is either less than or equal to 100mm pre-existing insulation (full loft). Lofts will be insulated to a total thickness of 270mm. Loft insulation will not be undertaken unless there is sufficient ventilation to allow air movement both before and after the work.
Boilers - E.ON Energy Installation Services Limited offer a Worcester Bosch boiler 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee.
Savings information is provided from the Energy Saving Trust website and based on an average semi-detached household with an old boiler rating of G. Savings will vary depending on the size and thermal performance of your home. Figures are based on fuel prices as of April 2017.
E.ON Energy Installation Services Limited is a credit broker not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under number 750410 on the financial register. Barclays Partner Finance is the lender. Barclays Finance Partner is a trading name of Clydesdale Financial Services Limited a wholly owned subsidiary of Barclays Bank PLC. Barclays Partner Finance is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under number 311753. Finance is subject to application and status.