Join the Residential Landlords Association
Coronavirus Special Notice

Gas Safety Guide for Landlords


One of the key responsibilities for landlords renting a property is ensuring their property is safe to live in. One of the most important things in this is ensuring the property is gas safe. Landlords have a number of responsibilities in this area and this guide is designed to help landlords understand their responsibilities, the potential penalties for non-compliance, and some practical guidance on performing their duties as a landlord.

The rest of this guide is exclusive content for people who have registered their details on our website. It provides landlords with guidance in respect of:

Members and Guests Only

Login to access this guide.

Log into your RLA Account

Join the RLA

Get full access to over 130 Documents and Guides

Enter as a Guest

Get reduced access to some Documents and Guides.

Landlord & Investment Show London Olympia 2019
99 Homes
John Pye Auctions

Help us improve this page - rate how helpful you found it:

Thank you for your feedback. How could we make the page more helpful?

Thank you for your feedback.