Selective Licensing

Selective Licensing only applies in designated areas. Where it applies all private rented sector rented accommodation in that area has to be licensed by the Local Authority. You can search our Local Authority Network to see if your property is located in an area affected by licensing.

General Disclaimer

IMPORTANT: Our website (including the Unique Property Selector) can only give general guidance. You always need to specifically check the status of any property individually and take appropriate advice including general guidance from the local authority where it is located.

Ideal Flatmate
Elfin Kitchens
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions

Share this page