Landlord Buildings and Contents Insurance
Having specialist landlord insurance for your buy to let property is highly recommended. Standard home insurance does not cover many of the risks of letting that full landlord insurance does and therefore your claim may be invalid.
RLA landlord insurance provides cheap, high quality landlord insurance which covers all the standard perils, as well as providing the following cover for residential buy to let properties of different types and sizes throughout the UK
RLA Landlord Insurance includes:
- Accidental damage
- Loss of rent up to 30% of sum insured
- Property owner's liability from £2 million
- Terrorism cover
- Up to 30 days non-occupancy allowed
- Cover is 'new for old'
- Subsidence cover
- Trace and access for underground pipes and cables
We offer highly competitive rates on purpose built flats, as well as HMOs and bedsits.
Plus, any RLA Member who takes out a Buildings & Contents Insurance Policy with us can get Right to Rent Legal Expenses Insurance for free!
Under the Right to Rent section of the Immigration Act 2014, Landlords are now required to check the immigration status of all adult tenants before the start of a tenancy to determine whether they have the right to live in the UK legally. Adding this additional cover to your policy provides peace of mind that you will not be left out of pocket by any legal costs you may encounter under the Right to Rent (subject to certain criteria being met).
or call 0333 000 0169
Price Match Terms and Conditions
- Cover must be comparative and on a like for like basis
- Up to 30 days unoccupancy allowed
- New customers only
- Minimum Premiums apply
- Proof of alternative quote must be provided
- This guarantee can only be applied once proof has been received
- We reserve the right to withdraw this promotion at any time
RLA Insurance is operated exclusively for the RLA by Rentguard Limited. Rentguard Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England No. 9125814.