Join the Residential Landlords Association

Tenant Contents Insurance

RLA Insurance provided by Rentguard offers specialist contents insurance for tenants living in flats, bed-sits and HMOs of all sizes throughout the UK.

Our policies cover loss and damage to your possessions as a result of the following:

Additional benefits include accidental breakage to mirrors and glass, damage to home entertainment equipment, alternative accommodation and up to £2,000,000 tenants liability to the public.

We also offer additional cover for personal possessions, including valuables and money, provided that they belong to you and your family and are mainly used for private purposes.

Instant Insurance Quote

or call 0333 000 0169

RLA Insurance is operated exclusively for the RLA by Rentguard Limited. Rentguard Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England No. 9125814.

Please note that any contract for the supply of goods/services will be made between you and the provider of the goods/services; not with the Residential Landlords Association Limited or any of its associated companies. The RLA has no liability in relation to any contract entered into by you as the RLA only acts as an introducer.
Landlord & Investment Show London Olympia 2019
99 Homes
John Pye Auctions