Join the Residential Landlords Association

County Court Small Claims Procedures

This procedure is taken when you have already recovered possession of your property by way of accelerated procedure (having not obtained a Judgement for the arrears of rent) or if the tenant has vacated the property leaving arrears of rent which you intend to pursue by way of a County Court Judgement. This procedure should not be followed if you have already obtained Judgement for the arrears of rent under the possession procedure.

Members Only

Log into your RLA Account

Join the RLA

Get full access to over 130 Documents and Guides

No Guest Access

This content is available to RLA Members only, not Guests.

Landlord & Investment Show London Olympia 2019
99 Homes
John Pye Auctions